Social Media Policy
1. Purpose of using social media
Kajima Corporation (hereinafter "we") engages in spreading information using social media to advertise itself to an increasing number of people.
2. List of Kajima's official social media accounts (current as of Nov. 2023)
|Kajima Smart Future on
X (formerly Twitter)
Overseas Operations Division, Kajima
|X (formerly Twitter)
Kajima Corporation [Official]
3. Basic policy on spreading information using social media
- (1) We spread information using social media in a fairly and faithful manner by conforming to laws, regulations, and the "Kajima Group Code of Conduct," and by acting sensibly.
- (2) We understand that many users from the general public with all kinds of backgrounds and reasons will be able to access the information published to our social media accounts, that the information we send will reach many users from the general public, and that it may be impossible to delete such information completely. As such, we strive to spread information in a way that does not cause misunderstanding.
4. To social media users
- (1) In principle, we do not respond to replies, quotes, reposts, direct messages, or comments posted by users on social media. In addition, please note that we may quote such content posted by users or use it in the form of analytics data for our activities.
- (2) Information posted by us and our employees on social media is current as of the time of posting and may be subject to change later. In addition, not all of this information represents official announcements or official opinions from us. To view our official announcements and opinions, please see our website. Please note that we reserve all rights to information that we spread on social media.
- (4) With respect to the information that we spread on social media, we are not responsible for any damage incurred to a user or a third party due to issues that may occur between two or more users or between a user and a third party.
- (5) The information that we spread on social media may be terminated, deleted, or changed without prior notice.
- (6) This Social Media Policy is subject to change without prior notice.
5. Prohibited actions
Please note that if a user engages in posting or other actions that fall under any of the categories listed below, we may delete the relevant post or block that account without prior notice.
- (1) Content that violates or that may violate laws and regulations, or an action that may encourage violations
- (2) Identifying, disclosing, or leaking another user's or a third party's personal information without consent from that person
- (3) Incurring damage to us, another user, or a third party
- (4) Falsifying information provided through our accounts
- (5) Taking action for commercial purposes through or in relation to our accounts without consent from us
- (6) Infringing on our, another user's, or a third party's copyrights or other intellectual property rights
- (7) Insulting, slandering, defaming, or discrediting us, another user, or a third party
- (8) Disturbing the public order or providing information that disturbs the public order
- (9) Engaging in electoral campaigns, religious activities, or other similar actions
- (10) Disturbing the operation of our accounts
- (12) Posting content that is irrelevant to the purposes of our accounts
- (13) Other actions that we judge to be inappropriate
6. Contact information
To inquire about our use of social media, please use the Contact Form on our website.