Kajima Group Social Contribution Activity Policy
Established on April 1, 2021
Based on the Kajima Corporate Philosophy of striving to continually advance our business operations and contribute to society, the Kajima Group advance the sustainable development of society by engaging in business operations and addressing social and regional issues as a good corporate citizen.
1. Kajima's priorities in social contribution activities
- Kajima makes full use of the techniques, experience, human resources, and networks that it has developed through business operations.
- We value communication and partnership with local communities and administrative agencies.
- We send out information on its activities to the general public.
2. Main areas of the activities
- Kajima links its business operations with the activities in the areas of disaster preparedness and recovery, community support, and environmental preservation.
- As a member of the community, we engage in educating the next generation and promoting academia, culture, and art.
3. Support for employee volunteer efforts
- Kajima supports employees in volunteering and creates opportunities for them to participate in social contribution activities in a self-motivated manner.